Home Forums Web Design General

• General

Alvin updated 3 days, 7 hours ago 4Members · 7 Posts
  • Mak

Administrator
    December 31, 2020 at 9:35 pm
  • Tom Blazek

January 17, 2021 at 8:00 am

Hi! Is there somewhere I should be going to get that design template mentioned at the end of the WordPress mastery course? Or is the Genesis template better?

• Mak

Administrator
      January 18, 2021 at 10:55 pm

Genesis is better 🙂

• Joe

January 18, 2021 at 7:10 pm

Mak, do I really need woo commerce, wp fusion, cartflows and whatever else when I am already using wishlist member?

• Mak

Administrator
      January 18, 2021 at 10:55 pm

No, you don’t really need to. It just depends on the type of site and what you are trying to achieve. What type of site are you working on so I can recommend a setup.

• Joe

January 19, 2021 at 3:12 pm

I am re building a membership site that I use wishlist member on. I use their links and tags when processing payments. I use paypal only at the moment, but I do want to incorporate something like stripe. I have my main site that has some content on it and then I use2 sub domains for 2 different members areas. my plan is to combine both on one subdomain. Eventually… I sell a course that is mainly videos showing people how to install flooring such as Tile, Laminate and Vinyl Plank.

I do understand the benefit of some of those plugins, but I just don’t think I need all of them today. When I do buy any of these I sure do plan on using your links!!

• Alvin

January 19, 2021 at 9:32 pm

I am having trouble with the password to the site. It works for one day. I get a temporary password and reset my password. The new password works for the next day, but not the day after.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now